The Portuguese Business Council (PBC) in Qatar was established on June 20th, 2016.
PBC is an organization that aims at raising bilateral relations between Portugal and Qatar, mainly in the economic and cultural fileds offering support and help to agents of both countries.
Portuguese Business Council main objectives are:
- To promote economic, trade and cultural relations between the Republic of Portugal and the State of Qatar;
- To carry out activities in order to improve mutual understanding between Portuguese and Qatari people;
- To represent commercial interests of Portuguese businessmen in the State of Qatar;
- To promote Portuguese companies, their products and services in the State of Qatar;
- To strengthen trade relationships between Portuguese companies, Portuguese businessmen and companies in the State of Qatar;
- To contribute to the expansion of trade between Portugal and the State of Qatar.
All portuguese or foreign citizens, residents or non-residents in Qatar or companies, can be part of this association. To show our will you should fill out this form and forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +974 4418 9545 (Fax)
Find out more about this Association:
|Constitution document||Organization Chart|
For more information, you may contact the Portuguese Business Council in Doha, via the following numbers: +974 4486 4691 | +974 4415 4746