External competition to fill a job, in the category of Residence Assistant, to perform duties at the Residence of the Portuguese Embassy in Doha.
Under the terms of Law no. 35/2014, of June 20, it is made public that, following an authorization order of 03.01.2018 of H.E. the Secretary of State for Administration and Public Employment, is open, for a period of 10 working days from the date of publication of this notice, the external competition to fill one job, in the category of Residence Assistant, with the gross monthly remuneration of EUR 590,00.
Function: cleaning and maintenance of the residence, organization of the table service, preparation of meals, maintenance of equipment and instruments used, as well as areas affected by this type of service and activities related to the previous ones.
Type of contract: Contract of employment in public functions for an indefinite period under Law 35/2014, with the specialties arising from Decree-Law no. 47/2013, of April 5, and the imperative rules of local public order.
- Minimum 18 years of age and compulsory schooling;
- The selected candidate must have authorization / status of resident in the country and have his situation regularized with the local tax and social security entities, at the time of their hiring, without prejudice to the possibility of being able to be proven "a posteriori", according to Article 5 of Decree-Law 47/2013, of April 5, in the situations where this is allowed by the norms of local law.
Methods of selection and respective weighting and final valuation system:
Nature / shape
Parameters and aspects to be evaluated
Previous professional experience
Motivation and interests
Final classification: 50% AC + 50% EP
Applications: Applications must be formalized in an closed envelope stating "Residence Assistant Application" addressed to the Portuguese Ambassador in Qatar and delivered to the Embassy of Portugal in this city (ALJAMIE STREET, Street: 803, Zone: 67, Building : 31, PO Box 24854, Al Dafna, Doha, Qatar) personally, or sent by e-mail (email@example.com), accompanied by:
- Photocopy of identity document;
- Professional curriculum which includes, in addition to other elements considered useful, the literary and professional qualifications, the professional experience of the candidate, the professional training acquired and their motivations;
- Other additional elements that the candidate considers relevant for the evaluation of his application.
For the clarification of any question use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of the applications: until December 16th , 2018
The list of admitted and excluded candidates, as well as the final ranking list of candidates, is advertised at the Chancellery of the Embassy of Portugal in Doha and its website.
It is further informed that the Public Administration, as an employer, actively promotes a policy of equal opportunities for men and women in access to employment and professional advancement, ensuring that all forms of discrimination are avoided.
Doha, December 3rd, 2018
Pedro David Laima
Chargé d’Affairs a.i.